The annual meeting of McCone Electric Co-op is easily the most important day of the year for the cooperative. This is the day set aside for you to meet with your directors and cooperative employees.
May or June is designated for the annual meeting. The board of directors pick the actual date and time.
As a member-owner of MEC, each person receiving service should take an active part in the business by attending the annual meeting. You can hear reports of past progress and future plans of the co-op from the president, secretary, and manager. This is your opportunity to have a voice in the business.
2017 Annual Meeting
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING
McCONE ELECTRIC CO-OP., INC.
CIRCLE, MONTANA 59215
In accordance with the provisions of the by-laws of the McCone Electric Co-op., Inc., you are hereby notified that the Annual Meeting of the members is scheduled to convene on Friday, June 2, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time, at Circle Country Market Banquet Room in the Town of Circle, County of McCone, State of Montana.
The following business will be transacted:
1. Determine an existence of a quorum.
2. Reading of the notice of the meeting and proof of such notice.
3. Approval of previous meeting minutes of the membership.
4. Presentation and consideration of reports of officers, directors, and committees.
5. Certification of election of director There was only one nomination received for District Three therefore that nominee shall be proclaimed as Director. There is an election for the other two districts.
District One: Rondel Beery, James Brown, Carla Delp
District Two: Ken Ehli, Jacque Gardner, Steve Taylor
District Three: Ruth Hinnaland
6. Announcement of election of directors. There is an election of two directors, one from District One and one from District Two. A ballot is enclosed for your voting. Please return the completed ballot to the principal office of the Cooperative, either by mail or in person, prior to the date of the annual meeting. Members may also bring their ballot to the annual meeting and vote in person. Ballots will not be available at the annual meeting.
7. Unfinished business.
8. New business.
9. Question and answer period.
By order of the Board of Directors
Ruth Hinnaland, Secretary
McCone Electric Co-op., Inc.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Registration begins at 11:00 a.m. at Circle Country Market Banquet Room and ends at 1:00 p.m. sharp, along with voting. A free lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Registration Gifts
- Blood Pressure Testing
- Electrical Safety Demo
- Meet the Candidates